Tour prices are one of the most important things when you decide who to book a tour with. We are not the cheapest but generate the best balance of cost and value.
Vietnam Motorbike Motorcycle Tours offers three types of trips: Fully guided (all inclusive), Semi-guided (bike and guide rentals) and Self-guided or Unguided (motorbike rentals). This works with a wide budget range depending on the bike you want to ride, type of trip you want and the number of rider(s) in your group. To give you an idea about our tour prices, please look at the price options below and let us know what option you prefer in your request sent to us.
Option 1 Tour Prices. Unguided
Bike hire – the cheapest tour prices.
Road bike Honda CGL Sport Touring 2014 new 125cc electric start: 15$US/bike/day
Dirt bike Honda XR125 125cc 2013-2015 new series electric start: 20$US/bike/day
Dirt bike Honda XR150 150cc 2016 new series electric start: 25$US/bike/day
Dual enduro Honda XR 250cc electric start: 35$US/bike/day
Price Option 2. Semi-guided
Bike and guide hire – the affordable tour prices with freedom & flexibility.
Our guide salary + his bike is 100$US/day/group and this cost will be added to the motorbike rental which you already know in price option 1 above. We limit five riders per guide for this type of motorcycle tour. You pay fuel, accommodation, tickets, drinks, and food during the trip for yourselves and our guide. The best thing about this is your freedom to choose where to eat and stay on the trip.
For example, if you are two people wanting to hire two Honda XR125 and a guide then you pay 150$US per day for two people.
Price Option 3. Fully-guided
Fully guided tours – the most expensive tour prices but quality and satisfaction are guaranteed.
Our fully guided adventures focus on the quality of services and freedom of mind. We select the best local food and services available on the road. This is the most popular type of trip we have been providing since late 2006. Clients’ satisfactory is our prime concern and we try to make every holiday one of the most memorable journeys. Below are the general prices based on different bike options, starting and ending in Hanoi. Every one guide rides with 6 people maximum.
On Honda CGL125 new 125cc sport touring road bikes
One person: 189$US/person/day
Two people: 129$US/person/day
Three people: 119$US/person/day
Four people: 109$US/person/day
From five people: 99$US/person/day
On Honda XR125L 125cc off-road motorbikes 2013-2015 new series
One person: 209$US/person/day
Two people: 149$US/person/day
Three people: 139$US/person/day
Four people: 129$US/person/day
From five people: 119$US/person/day
On Honda XR150L 150cc off-road motorbikes 2016 new series
One person: 214$US/person/day
Two people: 154$US/person/day
Three people: 144$US/person/day
Four people: 134$US/person/day
From five people: 124$US/person/day
On Honda XR250 250cc dual enduros
One person: 219$US/person/day
Two people: 159$US/person/day
Three people: 149$US/person/day
Four people: 139$US/person/day
From five people: 129$US/person/day
– Motorcycle(s), all fuel;
– Tour guide/Translator;
– Standard hotel (double, twins or triple shared room) and/or homestay (sleeping bags, mosquito nets, sheets, pillows etc. are provided);
– Third party motorbike insurance;
– All food (Vietnamese food, Western food costs extra);
– All entrance fees, permits, tickets, boat trips, ferries, bamboo rafts, etc;
– Vietnam Motorbike Motorcycle Tours provides support (1). We are with you along the way;
– Vietnamese tea and rice wine.
– Personal expenses, personal medical insurance;
– Drinks other than tea and local rice wine;
– Single room supplement if you request a single room;
– Motorbiking protective pants, jacket, gloves, helmet, rain gear and other safety equipment at favourable rental rate;
– Train or flight tickets;
– Breakfast on the departure day and dinner on the return day;
– Accommodation in Hanoi;
(1) Add-on services such as support truck, airport transfers, and hotel room booking and Vietnamese visa approval letter etc. are available at an extra charge, on top of tour prices.